Campus Recruitment Training (CRT)
With the concept of the global village, engineering graduates as well as other graduates are expected to be presentable, display the right attitude, and to be able to blend with the company’s corporate image.
What IT Companies Expect?
- IT Companies are not hiring many Entry Level Candidates
- Hiring compensation has come down – cost cutting measures
- Technical Graduates lack Knowledge - application side on Latest Technologies
- They have to be hired and then trained on latest technical platforms
- Hiring and Training Costs are going high – A burden to IT Companies
- IT Companies need – Readily billable Professionals
- Recession of Dollar Exchange Value in International Market
- NO BENCH PERIOD FOR ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES IN IT COMPANIES.
- Candidates have to perform on Project Task from Day – I onwards.
Solution to Problem
- Preparedness to become suitable to IT Jobs :
- Graduates have to enhance their Employable Skills before leaving Educational Institutions.
- They should execute a project in their Final Year under the supervision of a Company
- Project Work should relate the Job Task – Particularly the Career Platform.
- Final Year Students should have knowledge on transforming their Theoretical Knowledge into Practical Experience.
- Knowledge on additional Technologies - Java, .Net, Testing ..Etc. is very important – not the theoretical knowledge – but Practical exposure on the real time Project.
- Training on Practical Exposure – working on a Real Project
- Involvement on a Real Time Project – a very important factor to make you different from other Engineering Graduates.
Why CRT Program is necessary?
- Hiring for Entry Level Candidates has gone down
- Less opportunities & More Competition
- To become successful, Students should become very competent to grab the job opportunities.
- Campus Recruitment Process to filter the candidates and choose “ The Right Candidates”.
- Proper CRT will only project the candidates as the right candidates to IT companies.
- Aptitude Skills : Training on Mathematical Skills, Reasoning, Puzzles ,
Analogies - Practice – oriented Training
- Verbal Ability ( English ) – Practicing Exercises
- Soft Skills : Attitude, Positive Thinking, Resume Preparation,
Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Group
Discussion Skills, Job Interview Skills
Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) at D-Factor ?
At D-Factor We train Students by Conducting Lectures for CRT,and making Students Confident on Campus Recruitment.